Our Euromoney Awards.
By Vikram Pandit, CEO July 07, 2011 05:35 PM
I'm extremely proud of Citi's performance in the latest round of Awards for Excellence bestowed by Euromoney magazine. All told, we won fifteen awards, including awards for our businesses in every single region where we operate and in six individual countries.
We took the coveted distinction of Best Global Emerging Market Bank--a clear sign that those who cover our industry understand our greatest strength and our most valuable asset. We also reclaimed the title of Best Bank in Asia, an award we had previously won for ten years running and are thrilled to regain after one year. Citi was also named Best Global Transaction Banking House, a testament to the unmatched connectivity offered by our GTS franchise.
Citi's 2011 Euromoney Awards for Excellence are:
- Best Global Emerging Market Bank
- Best Global Transaction Banking House
- Best Bank in Asia
- Best Cash Management House in Africa
- Best Cash Management House in CEE
- Best Cash Management House in Latin America
- Best Flow House in Latin America
- Best Investment Bank in the Caribbean
- Best Investment Bank in UAE
- Best Project Finance House in North America
- Best M&A House in Norway
- Best Equity House in India
- Best Bank in Japan
- Best Bank in Singapore
- Best Bank in Taiwan
This recognition validates the key investments Citi has made in its businesses, technology and people and signifies the company's strengthening position in the markets that matter the most for the future. We are honored.