Citi Leaders Named to American Banker's 2017 “Most Powerful Women” Lists
By Terry Hogan, Global Head of Diversity and Director, Talent Management, Citi September 25, 2017 07:00 PM
Today, American Banker magazine announced its 2017 "Most Powerful Women in Banking and Finance" lists. Once again, Citi made a strong showing with several talented leaders honored. All of these talented honorees are not just vital to our businesses - they are also among the most respected executives in our industry and play an integral role in our businesses and communities. Congratulations to all on this wonderful honor, we are fortunate and very proud to have them at Citi.
- Barbara Desoer, CEO of Citibank N.A., featured in the “25 Most Powerful Women in Banking” list.
- Jane Fraser, CEO of Citi Latin America, featured in the “25 Most Powerful Women in Banking” list.
- Julie Monaco, Global Head of Corporate and Investment Banking, Public Sector, featured in the “25 Most Powerful Women in Finance” list.
- Elinor Hoover, Vice Chairman of Capital Markets Origination and Global Co-Head of Consumer Products Banking, featured in the “25 Most Powerful Women in Finance” list.
- Tracey Brophy Warson, Head of Citi Private Bank North America, featured as part of the “25 Most Powerful Women in Finance” list.
- Yolande Piazza, CEO of Citi FinTech, featured on the “Women to Watch” list.