Citi Leaders Named to American Banker's 2020 Most Powerful Women Lists
By Mike Corbat, CEO, Citi September 30, 2020 01:00 PM
I'm proud to share that seven senior Citi leaders have been recognized among this year's American Banker "Most Powerful Women" rankings. This well-deserved acknowledgement from one of our industry's premier publications sends a powerful message about the diversity of our leadership, which is one of the great strengths of our firm. And while we still have work to do, I am proud of our efforts to increase the representation of women and U.S. minorities in senior and higher-paying roles, as we outlined in our most recent Environmental, Social and Governance report.
Please join me in me in congratulating our colleagues on their success at Citi and in our industry:
Women to Watch
- Jane Fraser, President of Citi and CEO, Global Consumer Bank
- Mary McNiff, Chief Compliance Officer
- Gonca Latif-Schmitt, Global Head of Commercial Cards (Treasury and Trade Solutions)
25 Most Powerful Women in Finance
- Maria Hackley, Global Co-Head of Global Industrials (Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory)
- Elinor Hoover, Global Co-Head of Consumer Products (Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory)
- Ida Liu, Head of Citi Private Bank, North America
- Julie Monaco, Global Head of Public Sector (Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory)
Each of these leaders are true role models for all of us at Citi. Their contributions help bring our mission to life and we are proud to call them colleagues.