Results tagged as
By Jennifer Lowney, Head of Corporate Communications September 22, 2014 11:50 AMToday, American Banker magazine named its 2014 "Most Powerful Women in Banking" lists. Once again, Citi made a strong showing, with five colleagues making the lists.
All five of these talented leaders are not just vital to our businesses - they are also among the most respected bankers in our whole industry. Congratulations to Barbara, Jane, Suni, Elinor and Debby on this wonderful honor.
- Barbara Desoer - CEO of Citibank, N.A. - is featured on the "Women to Watch" list.
- Jane Fraser - CEO of U.S. Consumer and Commercial Banking and Global Mortgage businesses - is ranked #1 on the "Women to Watch" list.
- Suni Harford - Regional Head of Markets for North America - was selected for the "Most Powerful Women in Finance" list.
- Einor Hoover - Vice Chairman of Capital Markets Origination and Global Co-Head of the Financial Strategy & Solutions Group - made the "Most Powerful Women in Finance" list.
- Debby Hopkins - CEO of Citi Ventures - is on the "Women to Watch" list.