Results tagged as
By Jennifer Lowney, Head of Corporate Communications September 22, 2014 11:50 AMToday, American Banker magazine named its 2014 "Most Powerful Women in Banking" lists. Once again, Citi made a strong showing, with five colleagues making the lists.
All five of these talented leaders are not just vital to our businesses - they are also among the most respected bankers in our whole industry. Congratulations to Barbara, Jane, Suni, Elinor and Debby on this wonderful honor.
- Barbara Desoer - CEO of Citibank, N.A. - is featured on the "Women to Watch" list.
- Jane Fraser - CEO of U.S. Consumer and Commercial Banking and Global Mortgage businesses - is ranked #1 on the "Women to Watch" list.
- Suni Harford - Regional Head of Markets for North America - was selected for the "Most Powerful Women in Finance" list.
- Einor Hoover - Vice Chairman of Capital Markets Origination and Global Co-Head of the Financial Strategy & Solutions Group - made the "Most Powerful Women in Finance" list.
- Debby Hopkins - CEO of Citi Ventures - is on the "Women to Watch" list.
By Debby Hopkins, Chief Innovation Officer, Citi Ventures February 28, 2013 10:19 PM
Chief Innovation Officer, Debby Hopkins, is spending this week at the annual TED (Technology-Entertainment-Design] conference in Long Beach, California. She shares her thoughts on the wide-ranging impact of this gathering, as well as the benefits to Citi of participation in the event and TED community.
At Citi, we've been talking for some time about how the big trends of globalization, urbanization and digitization are changing how people and organizations thrive. We know that this hyper-connected, speed-of-life world is redefining how our clients and customers live and work and, at the same time, it is requiring us to look closely at how we redesign our business to address their ever-changing needs.
There's no better place than TED to learn about a variety of viewpoints on the world and to deeply understand the challenges of this new age. Being here makes one recognize the personal contribution that each of us must make to tackle the huge issues facing humanity.
October 01, 2012 03:00 PM
Today, the American Banker named eight Citi executives to this year's Most Powerful Women in Banking Lists - a record for any one bank in a single year! Celebrating its 10th anniversary, The Most Powerful Women in Banking list highlights 25 of the most powerful women in banking, 25 women to watch and the 25 most powerful women in finance.