Results tagged as
By Jennifer Lowney, Head of Corporate Communications September 22, 2014 11:50 AMToday, American Banker magazine named its 2014 "Most Powerful Women in Banking" lists. Once again, Citi made a strong showing, with five colleagues making the lists.
All five of these talented leaders are not just vital to our businesses - they are also among the most respected bankers in our whole industry. Congratulations to Barbara, Jane, Suni, Elinor and Debby on this wonderful honor.
- Barbara Desoer - CEO of Citibank, N.A. - is featured on the "Women to Watch" list.
- Jane Fraser - CEO of U.S. Consumer and Commercial Banking and Global Mortgage businesses - is ranked #1 on the "Women to Watch" list.
- Suni Harford - Regional Head of Markets for North America - was selected for the "Most Powerful Women in Finance" list.
- Einor Hoover - Vice Chairman of Capital Markets Origination and Global Co-Head of the Financial Strategy & Solutions Group - made the "Most Powerful Women in Finance" list.
- Debby Hopkins - CEO of Citi Ventures - is on the "Women to Watch" list.
By Jane Fraser, CEO, Citi Private Bank January 30, 2013 01:00 PMGrayson Perry Map of Nowhere (2008) courtesy of Paragon | Contemporary Editions[Click for full size image]
Citi Private Bank is proud to sponsor Art13 London, the first truly global art fair. With offices around the world, Citi Private Bank shares Art13 London's international perspective.
Art13 London will showcase some of the foremost names in contemporary art with a focus on art from growing economies, and we are confident it will offer galleries, artists, collectors and dealers from across the globe a platform in London.
October 01, 2012 03:00 PM
Today, the American Banker named eight Citi executives to this year's Most Powerful Women in Banking Lists - a record for any one bank in a single year! Celebrating its 10th anniversary, The Most Powerful Women in Banking list highlights 25 of the most powerful women in banking, 25 women to watch and the 25 most powerful women in finance.